Preferred Health Insurance Providers
We accept all major health insurances and are preferred providers with:
No Gap on General Dental for Kids up to 17
We want to encourage parents to bring their children along for private dental appointments, and we certainly understand how expensive it is to raise a family now a days. At Marmion Dental Care we offer parents a no out of pocket gaps for children up to the age of 17 this offer applies to all health insurances and is essentially a discount on the patients account.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) provides government-funded basic dental services for children. Services for basic dental treatment, such as check-ups, x-rays, fillings and extractions are included, however, high end services, such as orthodontic treatment are not. Eligibility is means tested using the same criteria as the previous Medicare Teen Dental Plan (MTDP), which requires receipt of Family Tax Benefit Part A or other certain government payments. To learn more, please contact us or visit the MyGov website.
Update: The Child Benefits Scheme will cease on the 31st December 2016.
No Private Health Insurance?
Patients with no Private Health Insurance will be charged the Marmion Dental Care scheduled fees for each procedure. If you want to know the costs of treatment before you are treated, please ask your Dentist to provide this at the initial consultation appointment.
Please note that Dentists can only provide estimates based on their findings at the consultation stage. However, the mouth is a biological environment and different people react differently to treatment. As such, costs may vary if further complications occur when the procedure is being undertaken. Full payment is required on the day.
We require payment in full on the day of treatment unless prior arrangements have been made with our Practice Manager.
We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card facilities are available on site with no surcharge applied.
Competition T & C's:
- offer excludes the use of/or claiming of private dental health insurance cover
- offer is not redeemable for cash or other services
- Available for single person use only - vouchers cannot be split
- value of Facebook Competition 'win a Marmion Dental Care Voucher' totals $460.00 (Exam $60.00 Scale and Clean $140.00, Tooth Whitening $250.00 and Hygiene Travel Bag $10.00) Competition Closes 14th November 2016, winner announced on Facebook using random number generator - This is a Facebook only promotion. To enter you must like the Marmion Dental Facebook Page and share the post.
- Tooth Whitening or other dental services may not be suitable for all patients
- In order to enter competitions, patients must be over the age of 16 (with parental consent)
- Competitions are available to both new and existing patients
Gift Vouchers Available here!
- Spoil your loved one with a Marmion Dental Care Gift Voucher with Bonus Oral B Vitality Electric Toothbrush for only $125.00 - Valued at over $500.00